Tuesday 14 August 2012

Cross Country Review

Yersterday I had an AMAZING time at Cross Country. I had big butterflys in my tummy but once i got ready to race my butterflys went... yay! Stomping through muddy yucky mud, and steeping in to 5 inch deep water was awesome, I felt like a pig.... Having the feeling of the parents cheeringyou on felt great it gave me boosts of energy and on the last lap.... i was sprinting like a cheater well a little slower. All i can say about Cross Country was i had the best time ever!!! i had a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your experience of cross country was such a great one. I knew that people would enjoy the mud! It made it all a bit more of an adventure! I wonder how many shoes are hidden in the dark, murky depths of that mud!

    ReplyDelete